miércoles, 2 de marzo de 2016

Extra Participation Points: Debate Tournament on Campus

For an extra 100 in Homework & Participation, attend the inauguration of the Debate Tournament at Tec.

Date & Time: Friday, March 4th, 2016. 4 PM.
Place: Aulas 2, Salón 111.

Remember to say hi to me there so I can write down your name and give you the extra 100.

Also, it seems I was mistaken about the Olsen twins movie I mentioned. They went to a Model United Nations, not to a debate tournament. In my defense, I saw the movie in Spanish, it's been 15 years, and they referred to themselves as "el equipo de debate" in the dubbed version. Lets use this mistake as motivation to support Paulina, who is in a real debate team.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

If you have an important question, please e-mail me. These comments are not a reliable form of communication.